- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Self catering holidays in Canary Islands
Counties in Canary Islands> See self-catering properties in Canary Islands
Sorry, we do not currently have any properties advertised for Canary Islands, please use the menu at the top of the page to find more self-catering holiday accommodation.
The Canary Islands are also affectionately known as the ‘Canaries’. The Canaries are a much loved destination for many Brits when it comes to summer sunshine holidays as reflected in the islands previously winning a silver award from the British Travel Awards for Best Beach Holiday Destination. Although officially part of Spain, the Canary Islands are actually nearer Morocco than Spain. These islands are located off the North Western coast of Africa. There are 13 islands in this island chain including the popular islands of Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura. Less well known smaller Canary islands include La Gomera, La Palma, Alegranza, Isla de Lobos, Roque del Este, Roque del Oeste, El Hierro, La Graciosa and Montana Clara.
The temperatures in the Canary islands tend to be pleasant all year round with the temperature ranging from around 14 degrees in winter to 28 degrees in summer. Some Brits head out to the Canary islands not just for summer sun but also for winter self catering holidays to take advantage of the pleasant climate. Each of the individual Canary islands has something different to offer visitors. Although the Canary islands have a reputation for busy resorts, there are many quieter parts on even the popular islands but if you are looking for a remote self catering break then you may wish to visit one of the less well known quieter islands. Whichever one of the Canary Islands you choose to visit for your self catering holiday we trust that you will enjoy browsing through the villas and apartments on Country Cottages Online.Click for more information Self catering holidays in Canary Islands
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED