Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
- Top 3 UK Destinations for Family Holidays (Mon, 27 Apr 2015)
- Inspirational UK Places to Visit in Summer 2015 (Mon, 30 Mar 2015)
- Heavenly Places for your Hen Party in 2015 (Wed, 25 Feb 2015)
Cottage sleeps 4 East Anglia.
Malt Cottage - Nayland, Suffolk, England Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
Gold Award Winner
2 Bedroom Cottage
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Malt Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 12 years. Read More
5 star gold award winning Cottage in village setting in East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: village setting.
Views: Very pretty cottage garden with sun all day.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted Airport 45 minutes. Colchester mainline station to London (50 Minutes) 12 minutes.
Nearest city or town: Colchester, approximately 7 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: 15th Century Historical Cottage which sleeps 4.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Available all year
About this Nayland dogs welcome Cottage for 4
Malt Cottage is an amazing 15th Century Hall House immaculately restored using traditional methods and exhibited to great local acclaim. Sleep 4, Malt cottage is furnished to a very high standard with lovely antiques and rich textiles and Persian Rugs from the owners own shop ‘The Rug and Carpet Studio in nearby Long Melford: guests to Malt cottage are offered a 10% discount on any purchases at the owners shop. The cottage has many wonderful and original features including a beautiful study wich open right out onto the sunny patio with views of the lovely sunny 'cottage garden' which is full of colour all year round and has some specially designed sitting out areas. At the end of the garden is a private car park just for guests. For full information, many more images and online quotes and booking please see our own website.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Nayland.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 kingsize bed(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, Power Shower
- Garden: Enclosed but not dog proofed
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Nayland: Nayland is situated just 7 miles from Colchester. All around is the stunning countryside of the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The pretty village of Dedham is well worth a visit as is the stunning landscape of Constable Country.
Good places to visit near Nayland: Lavenham England's best preserved Medieval Village, Long Melford a busy Medieval Village with 2 stately homes and where the TV series Lovejoys was based. Dedham Vale which is Constable Country and where John Constable painted 'The Haywain' Bury St Edmunds a Historic Market Town with very interesting Abbey and a pedestrian old center, the Suffolk and Essex coast for walks, Dunwich, Sutton Hoo, Orford, Aldeburgh, Minsmere, sailing and fishing.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Nayland & Stoke-by-Nayland, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Cycling; Bikes are provided on-site and The South Suffolk Cycle Route runs past the cottage, lovely walking along The Pilgrims Way through a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty along the river Stour.
Good places to eat near Nayland: The Crown Stoke by Nayland: an award winning Gastro Pub, The Anchor Nayland : a very good Gastro pub on the river bank. The Angel Stoke by Nayland: a good Gastro pub. The Case Restaurant Assington and very many more within a 15 minute drive
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED