Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
Cottages sleeps 8 Constable Country.
Gladwins Farm - Nayland, Suffolk, England Sleeps 8
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
4 Bedroom Cottages
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub,
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Gladwins Farm has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 12 years. Read More
5 star Cottages in secluded holiday home in Constable Country.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Disabled Accessibility Info: NOT Wheelchair Accessible
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: Category 2
Location: secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Colchester.
Nearest city or town: Colchester & Sudbury, approximately 7 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Farmstay.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About this Nayland dogs welcome Cottages for 8
Gladwins Farm is a lovely family-run collection of 9 cottages set in 22 acres of Constable Country. Cottages to sleep from 2 to 8 in conversions of Tudor Barns and stables, two luxury cottages sleeping 6 or 8, all in en-suite bedrooms. Heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and tennis court. The village is just over half a mile away and has one of the best collections of medieval buildings in the Country and also the famous White Hart restaurants and a huge selection of places to eat. On the site there is coarse fishing and easy walking, so pets welcome. Colchester is just 15 minutes away and the beach a bit further. Loads to do and fantastic places to visit. Don't miss Colchester Zoo or Kentwell Hall (unforgettable Tudor re-enactments, lambs and live history!) All the cottages are either 4* or 5* English Tourist Council rated. Please telephone or follow the link to our own website for more details.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Nayland.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 4 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- heated swimming pool (On the site)
, Hot Tub
, Tennis Court
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Nayland: Colchester Zoo, Historic Wool Churches, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, 'Chocolate Box' villages - Kersey, Lavenham.
Good places to visit near Nayland: Southwold, Woodbridge and Suffolk coast, Lavenham and medieval villages.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Pub or restaurant, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Fishing, riding, golf, cycle ways, bird watching.
Annual Events: Suffolk Show 1st week in June, Duxford Air Shows in Summer and main event in September.
Good places to eat near Nayland: Good restaurants in the village. Excellent pubs. Wonderful seafood.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED