Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Inspirational UK Places to Visit in Summer 2015 (Mon, 30 Mar 2015)
- Heavenly Places for your Hen Party in 2015 (Wed, 25 Feb 2015)
- Inspirational places for your 2015 holiday (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
- Best Value Worldwide Holiday Destinations in 2015 (Mon, 12 Jan 2015)
- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
Cottage sleeps 5 Snape.
Laundry Cottage - Aldeburgh, Suffolk, England Sleeps 5
Cottage in Snape.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town: Aldeburgh
Type of self-catering holiday: Family fun, Rural, Seaside retreat..
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round
About this Aldeburgh dogs welcome Cottage for 5
Laundry Cottage is a beautifully restored Elizabethan cottage full of original character and quirky features like the Breton (cupboard) bed. The cottage was once home to the miller of Plomesgate Mill. This luxury cottage is filled with original features, stunning textiles and the finest attention to detail. Laundry Cottage is situated 7 minutes from the pretty coastal town of Aldeburgh in Suffolk and is surrounded on three sides by a stunning nature reserve. This 5 star cottage is not to be missed ! Sleeps up to 5 people in 3 bedrooms.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Aldeburgh. Shared with two cottages
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Specific holiday home criteria:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 2
Holiday recreational activities in Aldeburgh:
- Outdoor Activities: Rambling through the countryside - there are maps provided so you can explore the reserve and link up to the national coastal nature reserves and lakes areas. Bicycles provided free to explore the surrounding area.
Flexible changeover day: No
Local attractions: The seaside at Aldeburgh is a 7 min drive away and there are unique walks from there along the Orford Ness Nature Reserve or beside the salt lakes to Thorpeness. Aldeburgh is a big Arts Centre with many excellent shops and restaurants and a pretty marina / harbour.
Good places to visit: Southwold, Sutton Hoo, Woodbridge
Good places to eat: Plenty of pubs within easy distance.
Short Breaks: Yes
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED