- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Old Rectory Cottages - Bungay, Suffolk, England Sleeps 2
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Old Rectory Cottages, Waveney Valley, East Anglia, Nature Reserve. 4 star self catering accommodation. Gold award. Location: rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted & Norwich Airport; Norwich,Diss, Beccles Railway stations
Nearest city or town: Norwich
Type of self-catering break: Self Catering in Suffolk.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: October to May
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Ideal for a romantic break or simply a special holiday, The Old Rectory provides the opportunity to relax in the peaceful surroundings of a Victorian rectory in grounds of 7 acres, which in turn are surrounded by farmland on 3 sides.The 4 one bedroom cottages have been decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard and enjoy the luxury of Superking or Kingsize beds and Egyptian Cotton bed linen. Ideal self-catering holiday cottages for adults or couples. For a more active holiday there are numerous attractions near-by.The village pub is a short stroll away .Pet Friendly up to 2 dogs welcome by arrangement.Short mid week breaks and weekend breaks available. 4* Gold rated. Good availability for Christmas and New Year.Click on photo to see more
- Lounge: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 4
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 superking bed(s), 2 kingsize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Garden: Explore 7 acres of grounds
- Central Heating
Particular cottage needs:
- Family-friendly: Yes, Cot, Highchair, Babysitting.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 2
- Disability standard : 0
- Local Pub: In Village(0.5 mile)
- Local Sporting Activites: Swimming ; cycling ;walking ; fishing ; golf
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: Aircraft museum Flixton, St Peters Brewery, The Coast at Southwold, Walberswick & Lowestoft; Gardens at Somerleyton, Wyken Hall & East Ruston. Bressingham Gardens and the "Dad's Army" & "Only Fools and Horses" museum, Minsmere Nature Reserve. Norwich
Good places to visit: Norwich with it's medieval buildings and fine cultural attractions.The market towns of Bungay, Beccles, Harleston & Diss.The Suffolk Broads. Birdwatching at Minnismere and Benacre Broad Nature reserves, the "lost city" of Dunwich. Southwold and Aldeburgh
Annual Events: Bungay Street Markets- Gardening May; Antiques July; Christmas Dec. The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flypass - September
Good places to eat: The Buck in the Village, Fox & Goose Fressingfield, The Wildebeest Stoke Holy Cross, The Dove at Harleston
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED