- Inspirational places for your 2015 holiday (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
- Best Value Worldwide Holiday Destinations in 2015 (Mon, 12 Jan 2015)
- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
Collection of Cottages in Devon, Exeter, East Devon, Jurassic Coast, South West, West Country, England, sleeps 6
Alpine Park Cottages - Exeter, Devon, England Sleeps 6
Alpine Park Cottages, East Devon, Jurassic Coast, South West, West Country. Location: city setting, village setting, rural setting.
Views: Far reaching views over to the city of Exeter and as far as Dartmoor on a good day!.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Exeter Airport just 3 miles away - but not on the flight path! Exeter St David and Whimple Train Stations. A bus stop is located just outside park with regular buses into Exeter and Sidmouth.
Nearest city or town: Exeter
Type of self-catering holiday: Self Catering Holiday Cottages nr Exeter, Devon.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: From Sept - May
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Alpine Park Cottages is a complex of 11 self-catering holiday cottages near Exeter. Owned and run by The Mynard Family we offer a warm and friendly welcome at Alpine Park Cottages. Families and couples return year after year to enjoy the high quality self catering accommodation in one of Alpine Park 'lodge style', brick built cottages. Each self catering cottage has its own parking space, central heating throughout; which you control and Wifi internet broadband is now available (chargeable). Ideally situated for exploring the beaches of Exmouth and Sidmouth or visiting the vibrant City of Exeter. Cottages sleep from 2 - 6 people and we offer dog friendly accommodation in certains cottages by prior arrangement only.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 6
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: communal
- Central Heating
Special holiday cottage requirements:
- Family-friendly: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 1
- Disability standard : All of our cottages are single storey with level access into most of the cottages via wide french doors. Premier 4 person cottages have large low profile showers rather than baths with shower chairs provided. Please call 01395 233619 for more info.
- Local Pub: Halfway Inn is within walking distance whilst there are several pubs in the area which are a few minutes drive away. White Horse - Woodbury, Cat and Fiddle - Clyst St Mary, Bowd Inn Sidmouth, Diggers Rest - Woodbury, Jack in the Green - Rockbeare.
- Outdoor Pursuits: Go Ape - Haldon Forest, Windsurfing - Exmouth, Horse Riding - Budleigh Salteron. Golf - Woodbury Park, Fishing - Upham Farm. Swimming/Leisure centres at Exmouth, Sidmouth and Honiton. Walking on Woodbury Common. Go Cart track at Greendale.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
Travel: Exeter Airport just 3 miles away - but not on the flight path! Exeter St David and Whimple Train Stations. A bus stop is located just outside park with regular buses into Exeter and Sidmouth.
Local attractions: Crealy Adventure Park, Devon Bicton Gardens, Nr Budleigh Salterton Donkey Sanctuary, Sidmouth Seaton Tramway, Seaton Escot, Ottery St Mary Stuart Line Cruises, Exmouth National Trust Properties - Killerton House, A la Ronde, Castle Drago Beaches at Sidmouth, Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Exeter West Point.
Good places to visit: Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Beer, Branscombe are all close by. With easy access to the M5 makes South Devon accessible and Lyme Bay only 15 miles away
Annual Events: Devon County Show - May. Budleigh Salterton Festival - July. Sidmouth Folk Week - Aug. Exmouth Carnival - October. Tar Barrels at Ottery St Mary - November.
Good places to eat: Half Way Inn, Aylesbeare Greendale Farm Shop Jack in the Green, Rockbeare Diggers Rest, Woodbury Woodbury Park, Woodbury Darts Farm, Topsham Plenty of pubs in the local area
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED