Key Holiday Home Information:Dog-Friendly, up to 4 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Hereford.
Nearest city or town: Hereford, approximately 12 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Group accommodation near Hereford.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: all year round
Whether you're a big group of friends looking to explore the lush greenery of Herefordshire, a big family looking to holiday altogether or a large group looking to celebrate a special celebration, Cowarne Court near Hereford in Herefordshire could be just the holiday home you've been searching for. With 8 bedrooms in total, this roomy country holiday house sleeps up to 17 people in an idyllic Herefordshire setting.
Set within its own tranquil gardens, Cowarne Court with its lovely rural setting could be the ideal place to relax and unwind with good company.Large Holiday House near Hereford Sleeping 17
Inside the accommodation oozes character and charm. The roomy lounge with its ample sofas is the perfect place to gather together as a group and the spacious kitchen with its dining table seating 17 could be just the place to enjoy a special meal altogether. There are 8 comfortable bedrooms:
Two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor:
• 1 twin bedroom (zip and link beds so can be made up as a king-size bedroom).
• a bedroom with bunk beds (one double bed below and one single bed above).
Upstairs on the first floor are:
• A master bedroom with a romantic four poster bed and en-suite bathroom.
• 1 bedroom with a king-size bed.
• 1 double bedroom
• 2 twin bedrooms (the zip and link beds can be arranged as double bedrooms with a king-size bed if required).
• 1 twin bedroomAlthough set in a lush rural area, with plenty of gorgeous greenery, the cafes, pubs, shops and restaurants of nearby towns are just a short drive away. The attractive market town of Bromyard is just 5 minutes' drive away and within 30 minutes' drive are the lovely towns of Hereford, Ludlow, Malvern and Worcester.
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Hereford: 5 golf courses,10 fishing lakes locally, Open farm in the village and a country park locally Ludlow, Leominster ,Malvern and Hereford all within half an hour away National Trust houses
Good places to visit near Hereford: Ludlow, West Midlands Safari Park Ross on Wye (Labels shopping centre) Hereford City and CathederalMore about the Location:
Annual Events: 14 miles to 3 Counties Showground in Malvern. Autumn gardening show Malvern
Good places to eat near Hereford: The 3 Horseshoes at Little Cowarne The Plough at Stoke Lacy The Wheelwrights in Pencombe
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights