Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge, Orcheston, Wiltshire
Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge - Orcheston, Wiltshire, England Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
2 Bedroom Cottage
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 8 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 4 Stonehenge.
4 star Cottage in village setting in Stonehenge.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: village setting, rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Views: rural countryside.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Salisbury Station: 12 miles away Bus No. 2 from Salisbury Bus Station .
Nearest city or town: Salisbury, approximately 12 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: self catering holiday cottage near Stonehenge.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: out of the busy seasons
About this Orcheston Cottage for 4
Just 3 miles from STONEHENGE, the 4* Waterlake Cottage, is in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, with it's rural setting, surrounded by open fields. On ground level, 2 bedrooms (one double/one twin) + cot/cotbed, spacious kitchen/dining room, lounge with open log fire, 2 bathrooms, 2 showers. Enclosed garden+patio/furniture & BBQ. Plenty of parking. ** FREE WI-FI** Visit our website www.waterlakecottage.co.uk for more information .
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Orcheston. WALKERS AND CYCLISTS - We have under cover area to dry wet outdoor clothes. A secure, lockable, weatherproof storage for bikes. Outside water tap to hose down bikes or boots. A range of photocopied Walking/Cycle Routes. First Aid Kit. Puncture repair kit. Information on local Bike/hiring Shops. We can get food in for you on arrival at the cottage at cost.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: Lawn and shrubs
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Orcheston: NR SALISBURY: The World Heritage Site of STONEHENGE within 5 miles of Waterlake Cottage. DURRINGTON: Historic site of WOODHENGE (5 minutes from Stonehenge.) SALISBURY: Cinema/Theatre/Playhouse. Salisbury Races. National Trust properties within an easy drive. FISHING - we are just 8 miles from the River Avon where fishing is done. GOLF- at least 5 Golf Clubs locally***
Good places to visit near Orcheston: UNESCO: World Heritage sites of Stonehenge and Avebury and Bath: Longleat Stately Home and Safari Park, Nr Warminster: Stourhead and Lacock Abbey, National Trust: AONB: North Wessex Downs: Cranbourne Chase & West Wiltshire Downs: Bowood House, Nr Calne: Lackham Country Park, Nr Lacock: Wilton House Stately Home, Wilton, Nr Salisbury: Silbury Hill: The Cathedral City of Salisbury.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, There are 2 Pubs locally which all serve food AND many more within a few miles., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, Cycling, Golf, Fishing
Good places to eat near Orcheston: Boot Inn at Berwick St James. The Pelican at Stapleford. The Rainbow at Steeple Langford. The Rose & Crown at Tilshead Antrobus at Amesbury: The Bridge Inn, at West Lavington The Swan at Stoford
Book this holiday home in Wiltshire with the owner or agency. If you need help, advice or have queries, it's recommended you call the owner or email them.
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2017 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved