Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Sleeps 6 | 3 Bedrooms | Reviews
GBP per week
3 Bedroom Apartment
Swimming Pool, Sauna, Games Room
Accommodation Summary: Apartment sleeps 6 South Hams, Devon.
Apartment in rural setting in South Hams, Devon.
Key Holiday Home Information:
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.Location
: rural setting, hillside setting, secluded holiday home.Views
: Panoramic views across the estate and rolling Devon hills.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Totnes railway station 12 miles, Exeter airport 42 miles
Nearest city or town: Plymouth - 33 miles; Exeter - 40 miles, approximately 33 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Self-Catering with Leisure Facilities.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About this Dartmouth Apartment for 6
This lovely, three-bedroomed, 2 bathroom, first-floor luxury apartment in a magnificent, historic country house is set in 22 acres of beautiful grounds with extensive gardens, woods, parkland and views across glorious South Devon countryside. Heated outdoor swimming pool (end May–mid September), an all-weather tennis court, conservatory, small indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and snooker room with full-size table. Picnic and BBQ equipment available. Short breaks available except peak season.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Dartmouth.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 kingsize bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: Set in extensive gardens
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer: Games Room
, heated swimming pool (on site)
, Tennis Court
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Dartmouth:
- Sheplegh Court is located in the heart of the South Hams countryside between
the pretty town of Totnes and the historic naval port of Dartmouth.
- Dartmouth Golf & Country Club (25% discount on all the leisure facilities,
championship and 9-hole golf course and 10% reduction on beauty treatment)
- National Trust houses and gardens, Dartington Hall and Cider Press
- Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway
- Family fun: Woodlands all-weather Leisure Park, Dartmouth Country Club (2-3
- Beaches: Slapton Sands, South Sands, North Sands, Hope Cove, Bantham, Bigbury
within easy reach
- Golf: Dartmouth Golf Club Championship and 9-hole courses (25% discount),
Thurlestone and Bigbury Golf Clubs close-by
- Water sports: Dart and Salcombe estuaries (sailing, canoeing, diving); Bantham
and Bigbury (surfing)
- Walking: miles of coastline, countryside and traffic-free lanes
- Fishing: sea and freshwater angling and crabbing for children close-by!
- Dartmoor: wildlife, walking, riding within easy reach
Good places to visit near Dartmouth: Dartmouth, Salcombe, Dartmoor, Totnes, Kingsbridge, Plymouth, Numerous National Trust Properties
More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, George Inn, Blackawton
Sportsman, Blackawton, Near a Beach, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Tennis, Snooker, Sauna, Swimming available on site. Golf at Dartmouth Golf Club Championship and 9-hole courses (25% discount), Thurlestone and Bigbury Golf Clubs. Water sports: Dart and Salcombe estuaries (sailing, canoeing, diving).
Good places to eat near Dartmouth: George Inn or Sportsman Blackawton. Tower Inn or Queens Arms, Slapton, The Royal Castle, Dartmouth, The Fortescue, East Allington
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
The owner or agency for this cottage has advertised with CountryCottagesOnline.Net since 2006.
Cottage Web Site
Reviews for Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Have you stayed at this cottage? Please add a review