Gooseham Mill House
Dog friendly Rural Retreat (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Free internet access
More about this property: Idyllic country cottage just 1 mile from the coast
More about this property: Log Cabin Holiday Devon
Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 | 7 nights | £282
More about this property: Large house to rent for big groups, Hen and Stag events, reunions, training.
Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 | 7 nights | £2000
More about this property: Luxury coastal holiday in Bude
More about this property: Pets welcome holiday cottage in Stratton
Dog friendly Property (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Hot tub, Free internet access
More about this property: Light and airy, 7 bedroom pet-friendly holiday house in Bude, with golf course views and distant sea views
More about this property:
Dog friendly Property (1 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Free internet access
More about this property: 9 bedroom holiday house near beach in Bude
Court Farm Holidays
4-star Dog friendly Barn Conversion
Facilities: Hot tub, Swimming pool, Tennis court, Free internet access
More about this property: Self-catering cottage sin Cornwall, with swimming pool
More about this property: Secluded self-catering in the Devon countryside
Saturday 09 Nov 2019 | 7 nights | £325
Cottages, Apartments & Lodges in Welcombe, Devon, England
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features holiday home(s) within or close to Welcombe, enjoy browsing through the available options. We hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Welcombe, Devon.
Other Holiday Rentals in Devon
Looking to take a self-catering holiday in coastal Devon? If so, a cottage break in the pretty rural hamlet of Welcombe in North Devon, near the coast and the Harland Cornwall Heritage coast, could be just the place for you.
What Welcombe Offers Travellers:
• All country lanes and rural retreats, yet with the convenience of the coast close at hand, Welcombe is a real treat and is close to Welcombe Mouth Beach (a craggy rocky beach with strong currents, best reached in a 4x4 along a track road, ideal for those looking to experience a true taste of wild Devon).
•There is a community shop, a post office, and country inn in Welcombe.
• Less than 5 miles from Welcombe are Docton Mill Gardens, where you can discover flower gardens, a tea room and river walk.
• There are local riding stables close to Welcombe for those who enjoy horse riding.
Places to Discover on Days Out Whilst on a Self-Catering Holiday in Welcombe, Devon
• Welcombe Mouth is a lovely sandy beach with a quiet bay and rock pools to explore. The currents can be strong though and the track to the beach pot-holed so it's best for keen hikers and those with a 4x4.
• Only around 20 minutes' drive away is Sandymouth beach, a gorgeous wide National Trust sandy beach, edged by cliffs and with a large car park and tea room.
• Bude, just 12 miles from Welcombe, is a terrific seaside resort, with sandy beaches, a leisure centre and entertainment venues. If you want an active break, try horse-riding or surfing, or simply relax with a traditional cream tea.
For a self-catering holiday where you can discover some of the best of the Devon and Cornwall coast, Welcombe could be the ideal place to holiday.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation in and Near to Welcombe
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features a great choice of Devon holiday accommodation. Whether you want to rent a log cabin, a chalet or a country cottage we hope you find the best cottage for you in or close to Welcombe.