What Does County Meath Offer for Cottage Holidays?
Meath and the Boyne Valley is an area rich in Irish legend, myth and heritage. Feel the magical touch of Ireland with a holiday in Co. Meath. Discover ancient historical sites including a World Heritage Site at Bru na Boinne and a beautiful unspoilt landscape. The Boyne Valley has been nominated by Failte Ireland as one of Ireland’s Top 10 Recommended Tourist Destinations.
Top Things to See and Do Whilst Staying in a Holiday Home in Co. Meath
- Visit one of the many fascinating Heritage Sites in Co. Meath. Choose from the Hill of Slane, the Hill of Tara, Trim Castle, Loughcrew Cairns and Tower of Lloyd, amongst others.
- Discover charming historical towns such as Kells and Trim, which are renowned for their unique qualities and historical buildings.
- Play a round or two at one of the many golf courses in Meath which include the Royal Tara, Headfort and County Meath club.
- Enjoy some fishing by the glassy waters of the loughs of the Boyne Valley.
- Book to enjoy some horse riding or may be instead go and watch some horse racing at the Fairyhouse or Bellewstown.
Whether you are looking for a holiday villa, a lodge or a country cottage, we hope you find the perfect holiday home for you in Co. Meath.
Find Holiday Homes in Meath by Town