Booking your holiday accommodation in Rabka Zdroj early is recommended for the best choice of holiday rentals.
Sorry this property has not provided availability and detailed pricing information.
More about this property:
Self-catering holiday near Zakopane in southern Poland
Cottages and Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation in Rabka Zdroj, Malopolskie, Poland
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features holiday home(s) within or close to Rabka Zdroj, enjoy browsing through the available options. We hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Rabka Zdroj, Malopolskie.
Other Holiday Cottages and Accommodation in Malopolskie
Rabka Zdroj is a spa town where people come to benefit from the mineral water and healthy micro climate. It's said to be especially good for anyone with asthma or breating difficulties.
The town sites in the valleys of the Beskid hills. Once up in the hills, the views are fantastic - you can see beautiful scenery for miles around. There is skiing in the winter on the local slopes and in many other towns in the area plus there is the international ski resort of Zakopane 25 miles away in the Tatra Mountains. The initial view of the Tatra Mountains on the horizon is stunning, a view people never tire of enjoying.
Because it's a tourist area for Poles, there are numerous leisure amenities to enjoy in and around Rabka Zdrój:
- numerous walks in and around Rabka to nearby hills such as Maciejowa or Lubon, a circular woodland walk with outdoor BBQ, three gorgeous national parks within half an hour's drive plus one you can walk to if you're particularly fit.
- horse riding, mountain biking (cheap local cycle hire), quad bikes for hire
- a wide range of outdoor activities within 1 hour's drive, e.g. white water rafting on the Dunajec River, canoeing in the river and lake, rock climbing, hang gliding
- 2 indoor and 1 outdoor swimming pools. New Aquapark with flumes, sauna, solarium and outdoor geothermal pool etc. in Zakopane.
- Geothermal lake an hour south in Slovakia
- Rabkoland - a money eating funfair open during the summer.
- 3+ different ski slopes during the winter months - find out more about skiing
- outdoor ice skating rink open from 15th December until end of February.
- museum of local life, railway museum, 2 miles away in Chabowka, with working steam trains. Enjoy a ride on a steam train over weekends in June.
- plenty of local pubs serving food and restaurants. One regional highland restaurant has live music until 3 am at weekends.
- Visit Poland's 2nd largest outdoor market in Nowy Targ (means new market) just 15 minutes south.
Cracow has become a very popular weekend break destination. It's only an hour north of Rabka Zdroj along the Zakopianska dual carriageway. There you can visit the Royal Palace and cathedral, Main Old Square lined with cafes and restaurants, follow the Jewish Tour, Royal Tour, Pope John Paul II tour, visit the famous rock salt mine and much more.