More about this property: Luxury coastal holiday accommodation in northeast Scotland for a party or family celebration
More about this property: Self catering fishing holidays in Scotland: Scottish holiday cottage
Craig Alvah Lodge
5-star Large Country House
Facilities: Hot tub, Swimming pool
More about this property: Luxury self-catering holiday cottage with own swimming pool, and fishing and optional shooting
Monday 21 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £2950
Red Squirrel Log Cabin
Fochabers, Moray and Morayshire
Dog friendly Log Cabin (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Hot tub, Free internet access
More about this property: Any
5 star Speyside lodge
5-star Dog friendly Property (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Free internet access
More about this property: Luxurious secluded self-catering holiday home in Speyside
Dinnet nr. Aboyne, Aberdeenshire
3-star Dog friendly Property (3 dogs welcome)
More about this property: Self Catering lodges near the Cairngorms National Park
Friday 18 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £680
Cottages and Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation in Banff, Banffshire, Scotland
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features holiday home(s) within or close to Banff, enjoy browsing through the available options. We hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Banff, Banffshire.
Other Holiday Cottages and Accommodation in Banffshire
For a coastal self-catering break off the beaten path head for Banff in Aberdeenshire. The coastal town of Banff lies in the north-east of Scotland, where the Banffshire Coast is nicknamed Scotland's "Dolphin Coast". Tranquillity, marine life, sandy beaches and water sports are all on offer here.
What Banff Offers for a Self-Catering Holiday:
• Take an audio tour of Banff on the Town Heritage Trail. With a long stretch of golden sandy beach, walks along the beach at Banff are not to be missed. For a fun day out, book to take a boat trip from Gardenstown where trips are on offer in summertime and will take you along the scenic coastline. Or book a boat trip from Macduff where trips take you along the Moray Firth coast with its resident dolphins and puffins.
• Discover more coastal delights with a visit to the nearby picture-perfect seaside village of Gardenstown and with a visit to the tiny coastal village of Crovie with its small collection of traditional fishermen's cottages.
• Pennan just 20 minute's drive away with its pebble beach and pretty-white washed cottages lies at the foot of sea cliffs. So picture-perfect is this village that it has been featured in films and TV programmes.
• The nearby town of Macduff is worth a visit for its harbour and aquarium.
• Duff House, part of the National Gallery of Scotland, contains art treasures and fine furniture.
• Another great thing to do in this part of Scotland is to discover the Whisky Trail. Distilleries to visit include Aberlour Distillery, Glenfiddich, Macallan Distillery, Glenfarclas Distillery and Glenlivet. Discover the county's villages, castles and golf courses, and don't forget to sample the locally produced malt whisky and seafood.
Rent a seaside cottage in Banff and enjoy staying by the coast. Or find a rural retreat or country cottage in the nearby countryside. Wherever you choose to stay, we hope you find perfect holiday accommodation for your Banff break on CountryCottagesOnline.Net.