More about this property: Luxury hideaway lodge in the Scottish Borders with private log fired hot tub
Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £600
More about this property: Luxury hideaway lodge in the Scottish Borders countryside with private log fired hot tub
Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £780
More about this property: Luxury hideaway chalet with private log fired hot tub in the Scottish Borders
Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £750
More about this property: Rural retreat in the Cheviot Hills, near Northumberland National Park
More about this property:
What a Cottage Break in the Scottish Borders Offers
Just over the border from Northumberland in England and you are in the green and beautiful Borders. Incorporating both coast and countryside, the Borders of Scotland offer visitors breathtaking landscapes along with plenty of Scottish charm and a rich cultural heritage.
Things to See and Do on a Cottage Holiday in the Scottish Borders
• Castles in the Borders include well-preserved buildings as well as ruins. If you prefer well preserved castles head to Thirlestane Castle, Floors Castle or Hume Castle.
• Other Historical Buildings to discover include towers and the remains of a number of Abbeys.
• Discover Country Parks, Walled Gardens and the stunning landscapes of the Kielder Water and Forest Park.
• Watch the salmon swimming upstream in season at the Salmon Viewing Centre at Selkirk.
• Discover charming villages set by stunning countryside such as St Boswells as well as historic towns such as Eyemouth, Duns, Peebles, Jedburgh, Selkirk and Melrose by the Eildon Hills.
Finding the Best Place for your Cottage Break in the Borders of Scotland
Whether you are looking for a family holiday cottage or romantic retreat, we aim to offer you a great choice of holiday homes in the Borders and hope you find your perfect Borders Holiday Cottage.
Find Holiday Homes in Borders by Town