Brambles Luxury Cottage
Sleeps 8 | 4 Bedrooms | 5 Star Rated | Pet-Friendly | Reviews
GBP per week
Gold Award Winner
4 Bedroom Holiday Cottage
Hot Tub, Games Room
Accommodation Summary: Holiday Cottage sleeps 8 East Anglia, The Norfolk Coast.
5 star gold award winning Holiday Cottage in village setting in East Anglia, The Norfolk Coast.
Key Holiday Home Information:
Dog-Friendly, up to 3 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.Location
: village setting, rural setting, secluded holiday home.Views
: The views from the enclosed landscaped gardens are a little limited, due to the amount of landscaping..
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Cromer.
Nearest city or town: Norwich, approximately 18 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Luxurious pet-friendly retreat in north Norfolk near Cromer with private luxury hot tub.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low, medium, and high season only (not peak)
About this Cromer dogs welcome Holiday Cottage for 8
Luxury pet-friendly cottage with private hot tub in Cromer, Norfolk.
You will receive a warm and friendly welcome as you arrive at the luxurious Brambles cottage. This 4 bedroom cottage boasts extraordinary style and 5 Star Gold standards with a homely and sumptuous feel, near Cromer on the North Norfolk coast, East Anglia.
There are four very luxurious bedrooms including one room with a Sony PS3 Playstation Computer Games Console. All the rooms have huge beds, beautiful linen, fabulous décor and lighting. There is also FREE WiFi Internet access, oak floors and finally a gorgeous private landscaped wrap around garden with its own private luxury hot tub.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Cromer. For a limited period, your dog can stay FREE*
There is a lovely Utility room, which includes a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron & accessories too :-)
- Lounge with: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 8 people.
- Kitchen with: Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 4 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 superking bed(s), 2 kingsize bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 3 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: The patio doors offer access to the spectacular secluded south facing gardens, with luxury patio furniture, hot tub and BBQ cooking station. The luxury holiday cottage hot tub is set within a covered canopy is automatically heated to a perfect 38 degrees, allowing you to enjoy an indulgent bubbly massage and let your stresses just fade away. The mature landscaped gardens have been carefully designed to extend the indulgent experience, which includes the gas BBQ and automatic designer lighting for evening 'al fresco' dining and entertaining up to 10.00pm in winter months and 11.00pm during the summer.
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer: Games Room
, Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Cromer: Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cromer, 1 mile
Recommended Places to Visit: Seal trips Steam Railway in Sheringham National Trust The beach!
Good places to visit near Cromer: Try the daily seat trip to see the seals, etc.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, The Fishing Boat is 300 metres walk, Property close to the Sea, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: PETS WELCOME Gorgeous beach 300 metres away Seal trips Wildlife Trust Steam Railway Military museum Sandringham National Trust Peddars Way for walks 2 Theatres
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant bookin
Annual Events: Annual Events: Cromer Carnival August each year, biggest outside London.
Good places to eat near Cromer: Recommended Places to Eat Out: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant booking guide’.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
The owner or agency for this cottage has advertised with CountryCottagesOnline.Net since 2011.
Cottage Web Site
Reviews for Brambles Luxury Cottage
Have you stayed at this cottage? Please add a review