More about this property: Norfolk holiday cottage
More about this property: Self-Catering in East Anglia
Tuesday 17 Sep 2019 | 7 nights | £501
More about this property: Quality self-catering cottages with fishing and activities onsite
More about this property: Norfolk seaside holiday cottage
Tuesday 17 Sep 2019 | 7 nights | £560
More about this property: Warm character countryside cottage near the North Norfolk coast.
Tuesday 17 Sep 2019 | 7 nights | £420
5-star Dog friendly Property (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Hot tub, Tennis court, Free internet access
More about this property: Luxury retreat near Cromer sleeping up to 16+2 babies in Norfolk
More about this property: luxury self catering holiday accommodation in Norfolk
More about this property: Luxurious pet-friendly retreat in north Norfolk near Cromer with private luxury hot tub
Dog friendly Property (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Free internet access
More about this property: Pet-friendly semi-detached character holiday cottage for six people
Friday 20 Sep 2019 | 7 nights | £591
More about this property: Unusual self catering cottage Norfolk, East Anglia
Saturday 14 Sep 2019 | 7 nights | £555
Wainfleet All Saints, Lincolnshire
Facilities: Swimming pool, Tennis court, Free internet access
More about this property: Large family get-together, reunions with friends or special occasions in Lincolnshire
Cottages, Apartments & Lodges in Fakenham, Norfolk, England
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features holiday home(s) within or close to Fakenham, enjoy browsing through the available options. We hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Fakenham, Norfolk.
Other Holiday Rentals in Norfolk
Book a cottage or apartment in Fakenham and look forward to a stay in a large charming market town with lots of activities and points of interest. A stay in Fakenham will suit families or friends looking for plenty of facilities on a cottage break. For days out the beautiful Norfolk coast is within easy reach.
What Fakenham, Norfolk Offers for a Self-Catering Holiday:
• The Hollywood Cinema in Fakenham is a multi-screen venue.
• Fakenham Museum of Gas & Local History is housed in the former gasworks and is an unusual industry heritage destination.
• Fakenham Racecourse prides itself on being family-friendly.
• Take the kids bowling at Fakenham Superbowl, which also has soft play areas for toddlers.
Places to Discover Whilst Staying in a Cottage Rental in Fakenham, Norfolk
• The Royal Sandringham Estate offers a day out to visit the museum, gardens and stately home.
• The pretty seaside village of Wells-next-the-Sea with its assortment of eateries, cafes, shops and beach is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
• Enjoy a spot of bird watching at nearby Scolt Head Island National Nature Reserve and Blakeney National Nature Reserve.
Whether you're into roaming the countryside, local crafts or entertainment and culture, Fakenham has it all. We hope you find the perfect holiday cottage or apartment rental for your Norfolk holiday in or near to Fakenham.