More about this property: Rural retreat just outside of the Peak District National Park
Sunday 20 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £707
More about this property: Romantic retreat near the Peak District
Sunday 20 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £368
More about this property: Country break
More about this property: A holiday cottage in Matlock for weekly lettings
5 star-star Large Country House
Facilities: Hot tub
More about this property: Self-catering house in Matlock, Peak District
More about this property: Sleeps 10 holiday home just outside of the Peak District National Park, with luxury sheltered Hot Tub
More about this property: 7 bedroom holiday house with cinema room and sauna, close to the Peak District National Park
More about this property: Large group self catering house in Wirksworth, south of Matlock, Derbyshire
More about this property: Family friendly Peak District cottage with swings and sandpit for the kids
Sunday 20 Oct 2019 | 7 nights | £399
More about this property: Large group accommodation in the Peak District
More about this property: Luxurious Peak District country cottage in Alport, near Youlgreave, just 8 miles from Matlock
More about this property: self catering holiday cottage for weekly bookings
More about this property:
4-star Dog friendly Large Country House (2 dogs welcome)
Facilities: Free internet access
More about this property: Self Catering Accommodation
More about this property:
Cottages, Apartments & Lodges in Matlock, Derbyshire, England
CountryCottagesOnline.Net features holiday home(s) within or close to Matlock, enjoy browsing through the available options. We hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Matlock, Derbyshire.
Other Holiday Rentals in Derbyshire
With ample charm and a location close to the Peak District National Park, Matlock in Derbyshire has plenty to offer for self-catering breaks. Whether you opt to rent a town house, an apartment or a log cabin in the nearby countryside, Derbyshire and the Peak District are one of England's best loved areas and with good reason too.
Matlock is a popular Derbyshire town with ample amenities including pubs, shops and eateries.
Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Matlock
• The spa town of Matlock Bath is situated close to Matlock and is an elegant town to visit.
• Also close by are the Heights of Abraham where there are woodland walks, caves and a cable car that will give you a bird's eye view of the area.
• Families holidaying in the area will want to visit Gulliver's Kingdom where there are thrills and spills to delight those aged from 2 to 13.
• The great attraction of this part of the Peak District are walks in the beautiful surrounding countryside combined with the facilities and entertainment the town offers on your return.
• Other places of interest within the Peak District are a number of fascinating caves, as well as charming market towns such as Bakewell and Buxton where you can enjoy some shopping or dining out.
Stay in Matlock for your next self-catering break and you can look forward to a stay in one of England's best loved areas.